Saturday, June 12, 2010

Exams are finally over. Kinda not used to it, cos that past week, i was so used to studying notes, flipping through my files and staying up to 3 am in the morning. Oh well, all four papers, I hoped I did well.

Anyway, went for go cart-ing yesterday. It is super thrilling, furthermore it was my first time go cart-ing. Definitely worth my $28. Surprisingly, I didn't hit anyone, or any tires. Nor did i get stuck to the grass. Quite smooth sailing for a first timer. :D

After that, they dropped me off at Joo Koon as i went back to meet my girls for dinner. It was kinda a "farewell" dinner as i was going to Taiwan on mon. I'm definitely excited.

Luggage packing was so tedious, but i'm so far done. And now I'm transferring my camera pictures so to make "space" for the coming trip. Adios.

No comments: