Sunday, September 11, 2011

Good Morning to all those early risers/late night sleepers etc HAHA!

I can't seem to fall asleep, seriously screw up body clock.
I was bored so I started reading blog posts.
Reading Chris's blog was entertaining, and she still has the link to my blog.
My old, and deserted blog that I've closed down for almost a year.

I just had these random feeling of opening it again? (probably)
Anyways, was reading few of my posts, looking from kian's gold hair to Aztec?
Aw man, good times, good times.
And I see posts where I'll write in italic, and highlighting in a different colour.
My secret meaning posts (was trying to figure some of those posts just now, like who was I refering too)

One thing to end this,
"Now I'll text more often"
It's kinda messed up isn't it, people don't leave you hanging there, like nothing happened?
What went wrong? I've been wondering.

P.s. Probably it's a sign to move on

No comments: