Currently side-tracking from my piles of CMA and FMGT.
I can't wait for Friday to come, that will be my last paper and I'll be flying off to taiwan on mon! Spell Happy! Past few days was brain-draining yet lovely, as i get to see ezzati in school. (though she always go find her SU friends, makes me left out a little, but i still love you though!)
I finally came to a decision of what to choose for my specialisation for year 3. After so much of debating, I've decided to just go for it. I should give myself a little faith. Will be giving my all into it, you can be sure of that.
I hoped I aced Mon's paper and of course for the other 3 papers. There's this little hardworking side of me coming out. Oh well, I guessed it's good, just to keep my mind away from dreadful stuffs.
Oh ya, did i mention, my laptop scare the hell out of me just now. It HANGED and AUTO SHUT. I was so mad for one moment, preparing to go down funan the next day. But luckily it recovered. I guess 2010 isn't my year. Many things happened in a some sort bad way. From health to laptop to decisions to relationships. I do hope tomorrow will be better.
P.s. I should probably just get a "something", just to keep me occupied cos I'm just so tired of "dramas and shows."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment