Updates:
Yesterday, went back to evg for teacher's day celebration.
Oh, how i miss everyone; mira, haiqel....
and of cos, i miss my teachers; Mrs eng and Mr chua.
After that, around 1 plus,
me, chris, rosanne and bizhew walked to cwp.
Oh its been so long since I walked that road.
Reached cwp, and i went off and trained dwn to sentosa for IDare pre outing.
Around evening, I went to find my girls at cityhall to have dinner.
Lovely dinner and it was nice catching up with them.
Today, mummy took half day off to acc me dwn to town.
Chris was supposed to tag along, but she's sick.
Take care dear!
Walked Ion, for the first time.
It's real big.
Then walked around wisma then ngee ann city awhile, before we headed back to cwp for dinner.
Sore throat and flu started attacking me, Arrgh, this is so unbearable.
Had jack's place and home sweet home.
Finally bought my jeans at Levis and a top at Topshop.
And I still need a bag, my current bag is "dying" already.
oh well, there's still time to shop.
and shall wait till chris recovers.
I should get some rest too.
Ahhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment