Friday, September 04, 2009

Tomorrow is BAMAZING !
TI TI TI, JIAN JIAN JIAN, LIN LIN LIN , we must get first alright!
woohoo!
*and i think jian jun more anxious than me, keep asking me about tmr, HAHA !

Yes, I pack my bag, and amazingly, I managed to squeeze my big sleeping bag into my bag along with my other stuffs. Well done Matilda (Y)!

We were supposed to sleep at the lovely and comfortable loft, but sadly, it was all booked. Ahh, I was looking forward to sleep at the loft, and then I wouldn't have to bring sleeping bag. ):

Okay okay, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and IDARE ! yes, happy to be in the same group as bee and kesin, and Isabel as our leader. I'm also looking forward to tuesday picnic with my dear girls :D Everything's good.

Tomorrow, Group 19; the ghetto 3 grp, Chiong Ahhh !

No comments: