Sunday, August 30, 2009

Woohoo!
Holidays had arrived, and I'm gonna plan my wonderful holidays with activities!
My last day of paper, Poa, ended quite alright? For me, I guess.
Everyone else was like saying they are sure going to retake this module next sem.
Well, lets just throw away the thoughts of exams, and say hello to holidays!

Watched 2 movies on fri,
Up with ezzati at noon,
and The Proposal at night with Chris, derrick and my bro.
It was hilarious, great show indeed.

Nothing much interesting on sat and today.

Tomorrow, going back to Evg to meet my lovely teachers and classmates.
and afterward, heading to sentosa for IDare preglow, which is Pre-outing.
and then, I will be back at night, to have dinner with lovely girlfriends.
Yes, all planned out. I can't wait.

P.s Not even a single smile, we just stood there, acting like strangers.

No comments: