Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know I've been disappearing and such from the internet. Blame it on my laptop. It's servicing at Funan. Fujitsu is just so messed up.

I can't online and I can only rely on my brother's slow, old and once my laptop. Everything's just so messed up recently. Gotta get back my laptop soon to be back on track on my life. Oh yeah, thanks everyone for your concern! You know who you guys are.

BAOC been a blast! and AZTEC is totally loved. Nevertheless, baoc had killed many people too. Fever came popping by last fri. Believe it or not, it went up to 39.2. To add on to it, I totally lost my voice too.

Well, I'll shall post pictures once my laptop's back. And I can't wait for Aztec outing on thursday.

P.s I think my cough is turning into asthma.

No comments: