Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Yesterday night gave me ample amount of time to think about many things. Thinking about whether am I doing things right, cos I do not want to follow the previous two's footsteps.

Sometimes, I feel that, yes the feeling is there. Sometimes, I feel that I'm just playing all along. What am I supposed to do? All these are all coming all so soon. It's like for one second, every single thing changed, every single thing happened.

For the first time, I'm so frustrated, so annoyed with myself. For one second, I feel that as the days pass by, I'm even more confirmed with myself. Yet, another second, I feel that I'm more confused.

I hate it. Why?

Maybe cos of past experiences, I've learn to be careful, learn to take things slowly.

But seriously, I do not want to be the bad person in the end.

No comments: