

Happy New Year! 2010!
woooo!
New Year's Eve was celebrated first with a movie; Sherlocks Holmes.
I tell you, I'm totally lost through the movie. Sherlocks is just too, CLEVER. He's a genius.
After that was dinner at Long John, and then shurou and chris went back home.
Me, Rosanne and kim slacked around causeway till 10pm, waiting for Xiangqing to end work.
We went to metro, to cotton on. Then to kiddy palace. I missed childhood so much. HAHAHA!
Slacked at Mac and ate Mcflurry till Xq came. Then we walked over to Civic. Saw bee on the way. HAHAH. I sent new year messages at 11 plus, cos I'm definite there will be sms jam later on. We bought sparklers (or whatever you call them) to play, and then we welcome the New year!
New Year Resolutions: 1. Granny and all of my family members will be healthy. 2. I'll study hard and score better GPA. 3. I'll speak up more and be a better person. 4. I'll SLIM down. raaaaa stupid round face.
Hope 2010 will be a good year for me and everyone else! heheheh!


No comments:
Post a Comment