I'm feeling damn bad, cos I s... E.F.F.
Cos i dont feel like going all a sudden.
Days that should be spent at camp, was well, spent going out to town 2 days straight.
Yesterday, went out with Ti. New Moon, yes finally. And then shopping at 313@ somerset. Sorry Frankies, didnt go for the outing. Bet I missed out a lot of fun.
And Ti is so crazy over Taylor lautner. Every time he shows up on screen, she laughed/ scream etc etc. Crazy. She laughed to herself some more. But seriously, Taylor's body is hot. Compared to Rob's, rob's body sucks ttm. hehehehe.
Today, shopping with Mum :D We practically shopped all the Zara shops at orchard. From Ngee Ann City's to 313. Then to Wheelock. Spell crazy. Topshop, mango and forever 21, didnt really attract me today, or rather, I didnt shop through "carefully".
Oh ya, I saw Wendy darling today, along with Sammie! It's great to see them. Smiles automatically just came up my face.
Tiring day, and Raaaaa, OBSE sucks ttm. Project deadline is like first week of sch re-open and also Obse exam. Shit, and I'm still holiday-ing. Tomorrow, OBSE day. (N)
P.s. I had a feeling, that it's all not coming true.


No comments:
Post a Comment