Sunday, January 31, 2010








Had great fun at starbucks on Thursday with Jian, bee and samuel. Me and bee helped jian with his CATS. His reflection imba la. All the words are written inverted. Super nice, thanks to bee's idea.

Friday's cats was great. SW was better. We practiced and camwhore at the same time. Everybody's like dancing, we sat there jumping and taking photos. After that, went to J8 with bee, jess, lin, weikian and wilson. Had pastamania for dinner, and acc lin to S11 for his dinner.

After that, bought tickets for Tooth fairy. Hilarious, and young tess was so cute. Randy's eyes was beautiful too. And all time favourite, Julie Andrews acted too.

Today, I finished OBSE, left collating of slides. Had to start on Bcomm speech soon, and for that I'm basically done for the week. ITB presentation tmr, then obse, bcomm and SW's performance. Then Weikian's party on sat and my steamboat dinner at home. Woo, i'm a happy kid.

P.s I gotta start on my cny shopping after next week.

No comments: