Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AHHH!
I'm deprived of sleep. WHY? cos of all the deadlines.

It's true, cos i did something super stupid yesterday morning. I'm supposed to wake up at 645am. And I slept at 1am. I woke up, w/o hearing my phone alarm. Took my towel, clothes and walk out of my room to the bathroom. I walked pass by brother's room, and find it odd. WHY IS HE STILL IN BED? I couldn't care much and continue on to the bathroom. Before I step into the toilet, I looked up at the clock, IT'S 3am. Laughing at my stupidity, I quickly rush back to sleep.


I almost went to bathe at 3am. How stupid is that?

MIEC article is almost done. Michelle is doing final checking again. Thanks girl. OBSE, oh dear. No worries Ti, i will sent it to you as promised by thursday. (with all the edits nicely done) BCOMM, report test on thurs and had to think of topic for final OP. Dang it.

P.s. just 1 day, the whole situation changed.

No comments: