Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today is one of those days where things doesn't go my way, but yet I had some little moments in which I'm thankful for.

*Seriously, my dear fujitsu, please stop all your nonsense. And do I have to say, you always choose the wrong timing.

Yet, I was so thankful for a great brother I'm blessed with.
He tried every single way to calm me down. Did I mention, he even helped me in my exploratory paper? What would I do without him?

Lastly, I would never expect that text from you.
I think you're weird.
Sometimes you are all around, yet sometimes you just disappear.
But I have to say, seeing that text, there was a warm fuzzy feeling.
It's like you're telling me that you still care (even just as a friend)

*I can't keep up with your turning tables; Don't forget me, I beg

No comments: