Whole week passed by quickly with preparation of BAOC. Everything's progressing well and in my opinion everything is damn superb. Wednesday night, the whole of us; bee, jess, weikian, felix, wilson, lin, leon and lance went over to angela's studio to surprise her. Had a series of photo taking, shall upload it when i got it from jess. All the chui faces and hairs in hairbands. But overall, glad angela was surprised.
Went back to school in wilson's car! And the whole night is spent painting our big big board. From using brushes to using my finger to paint. I had fun, and it's been long since I did ART. hahaha. All done, left with the outlining. (Y)
Thursday was done sleeping the whole day once I reached home. Friday was a day off from preparation and had a little meet up. Alice in wonderland was not bad. But I simply adore their costumes.
Next week, results will be out. I so hope I pass stats and econs. I really don't wished to retake it. Please grant me this wish.
P.s. I'm never been so determined about something this much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment