

Screw stats man.
I seriously think I'm 100% repeating module already. Probably econs also. What a fantastic way to end my year 1. Hard work didn't paid off, or rather, there isn't enough hard work put in. Yesterday, after stats, I couldn't even smile naturally. This doesn't feel like the best way to mark the end of year 1. Totally moodless when walking around town with clique. Then afterward with went off to meet chris for "Dear John". I wasn't really paying attention or focusing on the movie. That's why I didn't feel that touched when others are crying.
I feel like screaming. I need a hug. I need to get up again.
I slept at 7pm last night. All the way to 5am in the morning. I'm way too tired and probably I was thinking probably sleeping is the best way to forget everything sooner. I'm telling you, I've nothing to say.
P.s I still feel that i'm awfully drifting away from you.


No comments:
Post a Comment