Friday, January 08, 2010

Raaaa. Obse i totally crapped through. Things that I should remember, didn't appear to my head. This time, I don't know why my mind isn't working. It's not memorizing anything. Everything feels like a downfall.

Next week Bstats test, I'm gonna work extra, super duper hard. No matter how much of effort, I must score.

Talk to rosanne just now. Was complaining about my grades. She had the same feelings as me. Getting bad grades are just so demoralizing.

Da na na had always been one of the best person to talk to. " Take it as a challenge, CT is a morning call." She has faith in me, I will do well for Finals. Yes I can.

So Rosanne, we can do it ok !

Helping out at open house was great, next shift would be Saturday. And my skirt kept dropping down today. Make me look like some Auntie walking around with that long long skirt. Raaaa.
Gotta rest now, having a bad flu.

P.s. I need to score high As for my finals.

No comments: