Thursday, November 12, 2009



I teared till my eyes were red and slightly bloated. It's such a great story, so touching. I can totally feel what it feels like to lose someone so dear to you. I think I cried almost as much during my Grandfather's funeral, especially the last day.

Okay, side track a bit. School was great today, and that bimbo guy in our class is really an entertainment. Felix laughed till his head was on the table. I seriously can't stand him.

After that, most of us skipped lecture, and Ti and me went down to town. Ate Ya kun, which both of us had been craving since Bcomm class. Cos Faith presented on Ya kun. Bcomm was a torture, cos there was presentation about durian, ya kun, and CHOMP CHOMP. I'm so hungry at that time. heheheheh.

Then Ti went off to meet her friend, Wani. And I, waited for chris and kim to reach cine. We have already planned the theme for Christmas already. HAHAHA (Y).

P.s Had to wait for ti to send me those pictures we took while we were on that freezing bus.

No comments: