Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yesterday, I had Cats lesson and S&W. First day of Cats was alright yet not alright. Alright cos the teacher was ok, bad thing was, my finger was accidentally being cut by weian. But I don't blame him anymore. It was by accident and I was more than stupid to block him from cutting papers with my hand. The scene was awful. Blood started flowing out, and I panic. It's a deep cut. But I got to thanks weian. For waiting for me and such.

S&W was nerve-wrecking. There was a long queue when we reached Lt 26. Supposedly, me, bee and jess had no choice but to take netball, cos almost everything was gone. But, jess's friend, wen qian called to say there was still 4 tags of hip hop. Great, we quickly went up and changed. Our teacher in charge was great.

After that, we went to our space to find zhixian and others. Slack, had dinner at makan place and off to angela's performance at Esplanade.

I enjoyed angela's performance, though we were all sweating and legs were aching. But it was all worth it. After that, supper at Mac and took NR2 back with beekian.

Today, Mum and I went to sim lim square to get my hard disk. And then bought back dinner and home sweet home.

Great, I haven't touch my tutorials. Need to finish them tomorrow.

No comments: