Being left out isn't what I yearned for. Why does this happens? Blame yourself Matilda. I'm not mute, but I act like one. I seriously hate this hopeless character of mine. You see, no wonder you are always walking behind alone. Change, be initiative. Talk craps, at least try.
Can't I take jokes? I wished I could, but it's frustrating when you kept getting shoot at, and I can't blabber a single word. My mind became blank, nothing. I'm thinking nothing.
Stubborn. Stubborn girl.
Updates; Had an Idare gathering on Thursday. Had Astons for lunch and watched Pandorum after that. The show somehow sucks. I just hated ugly monsters appearing every now and then.
* I went home, having a heart to heart talk with troy. To my surprise, his more mature now. I bet he had the same experience as me, except that he handles it better than I do.
Friday; woke up super early, as Mum and I are heading to Malaysia, along with her colleague, Angie. Woohoo, it's been super long since I've been to Malaysia. I guessed the last trip was when I'm 9 or 10? Yes, super long, so I'm kinda excited.
While walking to City Square, I saw 4 girls, age around mine. They were happily talking, except for 1 girl. She stood behind the gang. Reminds me of someone. Yes, it reminds me of myself. How I wished that someday, when I see a familiar scene, it would still reminds me of myself, but the Matilda few years back.
Well, back to topic. Bought 2 new shoes and 2 tank tops. Didn't really saw anything appealing to me. Mum didn't bought anything too.
Matilda, stop your nonsense. Don't just say and don't do. You say it, you mean it. Target: by the end of this year.
P.s I want to celebrate Halloween, and probably let some "ghosts" scare my "character" out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment