Sunday, September 27, 2009







TB 30 FTW !




Had a wonderful steamboat dinner with Idare peeps at old turf city on friday. After that someone suggested to drink, so went to buy a bottle of alcohol. We sat down and started playing truth or dare, and the forfeit was to drink finish a cup.

Wow, though we had mixed coke already, it still taste bitter and my ears and throat went hot right away. Guess what, it was 40%, no wonder. Weikian was seriously drunk. We were all confirmed he was drunk, cos whatever we ask, he straight away blabber out the truth. And he can't even walk straight, though he kept saying he can.

Reached home about 12? And I went straight to bed. Thought I would fall asleep straight away, but apparently I didn't. The sad thing is I had to wake up at 6 in the morning as Idare afterglow starts at 8am the next day.

Idare afterglow wasn't really well planned but it's okay angela, don't feel so bad :D Weian's imitating of Raven was seriously hilarious.

After that, supposed to go to a flea market with bk , binni, jess, weian, weikian, zhiya and leon, but we changed our minds halfway and decided to join zhixian, irene... to watch Phobia 2 at Jp.

The last story was hilarious, cos it was from the same cast from phobia.

Today, I finally packed my shelves and it's much more neater now. Yes ahh !

P.s I'll try, try to interact more.

No comments: