Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally back from Idare.

Overall, I enjoyed the four days, especially the water activities, flying fox and campfire.
Sadly, I'm still disappointed in myself. Is it jealousy or I'm just useless? Seeing others being able to mingle around with others comfortably, and yet, me, myself couldn't, is such a terrible feeling.

I wish to change, wish to become more talkative, more outspoken, more fun, but somehow, I'm not doing it. What's wrong with me? Why can't I just change for the better?

I kept reflecting, kept thinking. Please someone just tell me that one day, that day, will surely arrive. Where I will be smiling everyday, talking to people everyday.

Sometimes, I tried. I tried what others might do, but, the response isn't what I wanted. Some just totally ignore me. I tried, I tried being myself around others, but this character isn't very likable to others.

Well, enough said. I'll give myself another chance. Hopefully, I will really change.

Got my results today, I passed Econs. Yes, what a relief. And I got a GPA of 3.08333, consider it to be 3. I gotta work hard to get 3.5 and above for next sem.

No comments: