Tuesday, September 22, 2009









Enough of emo-ing, I'm back. I need to start over. Go go!
I did a self check and did reflection. It's time I carried on with my journey.
I'll just smile, and start all over again.

Okay, so yesterday had Ra outing!
RA oi!
wooooo.
Apparently, I was late. HAHAHAHAAH, forever one.

Pity isabel and xiuyu couldn't come, if not it will be more fun.
We went to mind's cafe, and went out again, cos the price is not very .....
So we headed to dhoby and had lunch at some place.
After that, we bought tickets for The time traveller's wife @ 745pm.
Time check, it's only like 3 plus/ 4plus? so we finished lunch at went to cine.
Guys bought slippers at NUM and bee and I; dress at Hula & co.
After that, went back to cathay and watched the movie.
It's a very interesting yet sad story, but I enjoyed it.
Then, the movie ended, we parted home.

Today, chris came to my house, for a supposed movie marathon. But apparently, somebody came late, and we watched only one movie. (we didn't even finished it, LOL)
She's busy, she had a meeting afterwards. But it was great to see her after so many weeks.

Lastly, thanks to all my friends who showed concern about my recent issue. I saw all the tags and all the encouragement. Thanks a million guys.

Matilda will always be Matilda, it's whether I want to be a better one or a worse one. Furthermore, people will love you for who you are.

P.s. Tomorrow's choosing timetable. Hope we'll all get into the same class, and I predict it's gonna be a good day tomorrow :D

No comments: